Aviation specialists in the UK
Established in 2006, Nicholson McLaren Aviation Ltd has a team of dedicated engineers who’ve gained a reputation for providing a first-class service.
The engineering team at Nicholson McLaren is over 100 years of experience in the aviation industry. solutions for both private and corporate clients are available.
Our capability list enables us to offer the full range of rebuild (zero time) and overhaul facilities, including shock load inspection, examination and dynamic testing.
Nicholson McLaren Aviation are JOSCAR registered and CAA & EASA Approved.
Overhaul / Repair / Rebuild
- Textron Lycoming engines
- Continental Motors engines
- Constant Speed units (Propeller Governors)
- Fuel Servos
- Fuel pumps
- Flow Dividers
- Turbo control systems
- Engine Dynamometer testing
- NDT: Dye Penetrant & Magnaflux crack detection (D1 Rating)
- Crankshaft ultrasonic Inspection IAW MSB96-10B
- EASA Part 145 approved
- CAA Part 145 Approved
- FAA release available