Crane Aerospace & Electronics
RG17980 and RG9080 Series Lear Romec engine driven Fuel Pumps
- All Fuel RG17980 and RG9080 fuel pumps can be overhauled or repaired by Nicholson McLaren Aviation and are overhauled in accordance with the most recent component maintenance manual revision checked through online subscription so all the latest data is used and complied with.
- All components are overhauled in accordance with the most recent component maintenance manual revision Checked through online subscription so all the latest data is used and complied with.
- Only original Crane Parts are installed during the overhaul process
- With our in-house capability and large stock holding we can usually carry out overhaul or repairs in 5-7 days.
- Product liability insurance applies to all Fuel Pumps overhauled by NMA.
All overhauled Fuel Pumps have a two-year, 500-hour warranty against material and workmanship defects.
Do you have a question about our aviation services? Call Dean Chamberlain on
Based in Berkshire NMA has the facility to design components, build engines, develop existing engines, manufacture and maintain or repair aviation engines.